Saturday 1 January 2011

new years day sales

new years day sales


On this first day of the new year, some retailers will be seen slashing the prices down to get rid of old stock for the new year. One outfit who is doing such is "Beyond the Rack" who are offering up to 85% off the retail price on New Years Eve and today on various Men's and Women's fashion items.

They have a ton of clothing items discounted… and separated by price so you can shop within your budget.


Customer review of Beyond The Rack: "I have shopped at BtR for the last year and had decent success with the items I have bought, both in price, quality and fit. I always price out what I want to buy if I can, but have had a great time getting a few years old fashions for great deals. One of my favourite brands is Nuvula and they are a bit expensive. But I can get 2007 – 2008 clothing for 70% off their original retail price, which makes me happy… all in great condition."

So a real treat for shoppers who may want to start spending their christmas coupon gifts and money on snazzy new items for their wardrobe.


If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs