Friday 17 September 2010

acid attack hoax

acid attack hoax

A 28 year old woman by the name of Bethany Storro has told of a horrific ordeal in a press conference, regarding being attacked by a cup of acid being thrown into her face by a black woman who she claimed walked up to her outside a starbucks and said "Hey pretty girl, do you want to drink this?'". However she has since confessed the act was SELF INFLICTED. The motive at the moment is unclear.

She is now recovering in the burns unit at a hospital in Portland, Oregon, having undergone surgery - and she held a press conference today recounting her ordeal where she, flanked by her mother and father, Nancy and Joe Neuwelt, said: 'It was the most painful thing ever. My heart stopped. It ripped through my clothing the instant it touched my shirt; I could feel it burning through my second layer of skin.' About her original claim she said: 'I have never, ever seen this girl in my entire life. When I first saw her, she had this weirdness about her - like jealousy, rage. At the moment these claims and the unknown motives for why Bethany Storro attacked herself make this a very bizarre case.




If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs