Thursday 20 January 2011

woman falls in fountain

woman falls in fountain

A woman in an American mall has been made famous by mall security cameras capturing footage of her walking right into and falling into a fountain because of being preoccupied with texting. Cathy Cruz Marrero’s fall was caught on video(pictured left) by mall security cameras and it’s nearing 2 million views on YouTube.

And apparently, she now wants to sue the mall for making her famous. “I didn’t get an apology, what I got was, ‘At least nobody knows it was you,’ ” Marrero said in an interview on “Good Morning America” today. “But I knew it was me.” As all classy folks looking for a quick buck do, she jumped in front of the cameras. Marrero was so oblivious that she had no idea what happened till her face hit the water. “Unfortunately, I didn’t have anything to grab onto and hold my balance,” she said.

So a very unfortunate and undeniably hilarious moment could prove to also be a profitable one from the woman in this incident.




If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs