Monday 7 March 2011

demi lovato rehab

demi lovato rehab

Having kept cards close to her chest about her decision to get treatment after leaving a Rehab Center in Illinois in January, Demi Lovato has now opened up regarding her personal struggles in a new video message which has been posted which shows her detailing her experience and feelings.

While she opted to leave out specific details, the "Camp Rock" star did say, "The journey that I've been on has been very difficult over the past few months. I was dealing with issues that I know not only girls just my age but of all ages are dealing with." The 18-year-old continued, "I can't tell you how much light you guys brought into my life in probably the darkest time of my life. Without you guys, I wouldn't be here today."



So a seemingly good up turn in mood for the troubled star who will have assured her fans worries with her message.


If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs