Wednesday 9 March 2011

jon cryer

jon cryer

Machete wielding maniac Charlie Sheen unleashed more scorn on Tuesday by attacking co-star Jon Cryer and his ex bosses in a heated video diatribe. He stared straight into the camera whilst smoking a cigarette and was seemingly reading the messages from cue cards.

"Jon has not called me," the out-of-control actor grumbled to E! Online. "He's a turncoat, a traitor, a troll." He vowed their relationship, like his job on "Two and a Half Men," is kaput - so Cryer shouldn't bother reaching out now."What's there to say? I'll tell him, 'You're a little late. Goodbye, troll,' " Sheen said."When I'm starring in multimillion-dollar films and he's begging me for a supporting role, I'll say: 'You left me out in the cold with all your guilt and stupidity."


So more venomous swiping by the fired star of Two and a Half Men and seemingly a very angry man.


If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs