Friday 10 December 2010

cv2a11.ba0796

cv2a11.ba0796



TAG Heuer Men's CV2A11.BA0796 Carrera Automatic Chronograph Watch

The TAG Heuer Men's CV2A11.BA0796 Carrera Automatic Chronograph watch features a stainless steel case with a stainless steel linking bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel tachymeter. A silver dial with luminous silver-tone hands and Arabic numeral minute marks(at 5 minute points). There's also minute marks around the rim.

Luminiscent hands and markers.

Day and date display at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours. Automatic movement movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Push in crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 43 mm. Case thickness: 16.5 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters (330 feet).. Tag Heuer Carrera Day-Date Mens Watch CV2A11.BA0796.

Amazon customer review: "I went to an Authorized Dealer last weekend. They wanted $3,000 plus tax and told me if I gave them 20% up front, they would have the watch in their store...in 9 days! I told them about the price on Amazon...they scoffed. I decided to purchase the watch that night and it arrived to my house only two days later. Everything was perfect. Serial number, documentation, etc...everything was brand new and perfect. I researched Amazon and their warranty for this very expensive watch...thoroughly before the purchase.


I could not be happier. The watch is way overpriced...but, hey, you know that going in. I wanted a Tag and decided it was worth the money. I wanted an upscale watch brand.

Last thought, I saw this particular model being sold on Ebay USED and it went for almost $2,000. Why would anyone not buy a BRAND NEW watch from Amazon for roughly $350 more with a warranty?"




So an impressive watch with many great features and a great purchase if you are looking for a stylish watch which will display the time efficiently.



If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs