Tuesday 1 March 2011

charlie sheen quotes

charlie sheen quotes

Charlie Sheen has had quite a week first having his hit show cancelled then conducting a few high profile interviews with wacky soundbites. He's been heard to call "rock bottom" a "fishing term" to stating that the best drug ever made is a "drug called Charlie Sheen" to making sure he's verbally whacking everyone who's crossed him he always ensures his interviews are never boring.

Some of his quotes taken from these interviews include
- "I'm on a quest to claim absolute victory on every front."
- "I'm proud of what I created. Why wouldn't I be? I exposed people to magic. I exposed them to something that they otherwise would not see in their boring normal lives. And I gave that to them!"
- "Dying is for fools. Amateurs."
- "Resentments are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my saber."




In the meantime we can relish the entertainment Charlie Sheen offers with his very candid interviews.


If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs