Saturday 5 March 2011

miley cyrus video

miley cyrus video

Miley Cyrus made an appearance on Jimmy Fallon's show on Thursday night and in her interview she expressed how much she missed being on her Disney Comedy hit Hannah Montana but also is excited to be fronting Saturday Night Live tonight. Fallon asked Cyrus, 18, three times, "Do you miss Hannah Montana?" which the teen star skillfully danced around, finally telling him, "I miss doing that stuff, too, you know."

She added that she especially misses working with her co-star Jason Earles, who she called a "genius." Cyrus said of her upcoming stint on the hit NBC sketch comedy show: "I love doing this and writing the skits and everything [on SNL]. I mean, I kinda wanna beg to let them let me stay for a little while."


So a new challenge for the teen disney star who will have an opportunity to shine on the popular staple of television Saturday Night Live.


If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs