Wednesday 2 March 2011

kim kardashian song

kim kardashian song

Kim Kardashian has decided to branch out into the field of pop music and has tried her hand at it with the release of her first single entitled "Jam (Turn It Up)" on Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show. The song showcases a funky club beat to it and it's been reported that proceeds from its sale will go to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital in L.A.

"It's only normal for me to be nervous. I'm human, I never sang before. This was definitely something I don't do, so for me to step outside my comfort zone to do this ... is like a really big deal," she said before Seacrest played the song. The newly minted singer has said she doesn't have plans to turn crooning (er, pretty much talking while music plays) into yet another new career. This was just a fun new experience! I am so glad I went for it! And the proceeds to JAM are being donated to St. Judes Children's hospital," she tweeted.


So a new turn for the reality TV star and whether it becomes a hit in the charts is to be seen.


If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs