Tuesday 2 November 2010

refurb notebook



refurb notebook

Compaq Presario CQ61-411WM Refurb Notebook PC


This model of laptop released by Compaq is an ideal, efficient and stylish model which will help you work with ease and has plenty of memory, disk space and high quality graphics and processor to make your computing experience a breeze.

With an AMD Sempron M120 2.1GHz processor, 2GB of DDR2 memory, a 250GB hard drive and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 graphics, the Compaq Presario CQ61-411WM Refurbished Notebook PC will be your mobile workstation away from the office. Even organizing files on discs is easier with LightScribe technology. The Compaq Presario CQ61-411WM Refurbished Notebook PC runs on the Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system.

Amazon customer review: "I am more than your average user and this is a great laptop and especially for the price. I purchased this so that I get a basic and cheap laptop for online browsing, emails, and etc..., and I got more than what I expected. The AMD Sempron performs outstanding with Win 7 (64 bit). It came with 2GB RAM and even an HD 4200 ATI video card (resolution is phenomenal). I thought I was going to require memory upgrade and little I knew. The 2GB stick is more than enough. I am able to encode and burn DVD's. I deleted many of the pre-installed trial software and installed software such as Office 2007 and including several freeware tools (firewall, anti virus, cleaning, backup & recovery, and etc...) and no problems. The wireless wizard setup connected to my home network since day one and connectivity has not dropped ever since (router is in basement while laptop is on second floor). I like these laptops with numeric key pad next to the keyboard, unlike old laptops where it was a challenge to use the keyboard as a numeric key pad. I am not a fan of touch pads, but these new ones are easier and comfortable on your finger (although I still use my wireless mouse). It has three USB ports, which makes it convenient for when you have external devices. This is my 5th HP/Compaq laptop and I like their website/support. The bottom line is, this laptop performs and delivers."





If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs