Sunday 2 January 2011

Paula Abdul

Paula Abdul

Paula Abdul has declared that contrary to popular belief, she does have a brain. The American Idol judge and new face of CBS reality show "Live To Dance" says the claims that she isn't all there are stupid. She also claims that she has never been intoxicated with Alcohol.



"I am intelligent," Abdul told Julie Chen of CBS News' 'Sunday Morning.' "Having a brain, that's a concept, yes, with Paula Abdul. I have a brain." Rumors persisted that Abdul was under the influence of some sort of substance during live shows of 'Idol,' but those are all bunk, she says. "I've never had a drinking problem... Even though I've been in this business for quite some time," Abdul said. "I've never physically been drunk in my life. I've never been drunk in my life. I don't use recreational drugs. But, I am goofy."

She will be hoping her new reality show is a success and she is able to build on her success on the pop music talent contest "American Idol".


If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs