Thursday 6 January 2011

Rim 9700 Charging Pod

Rim 9700



 Rim 9700 Charging Pod

This charging pod for the Blackberry is probably the most ideal and stylish way to charge your Blackberry Smartphone. Extremely convenient for the office or bedside, this smartphone charger is designed to adapt perfectly to it's surroundings as it displays a clock when the phone is docked.

The chrome design compliments the sleek BlackBerry smartphone lines and keeps it fully functional while charging, so you can use it when you need to. Power up in style and convenience with the BlackBerry Charging Pod. It measures 4 x 2 x 2 inches and weighs 2.1 ounces. It also combines with any travel or data cable charger to charge and/or sync with a BlackBerry smartphone and displays smartphone while recharging, taking calls, watching videos or listening to music


Amazon customer review: This product works as advertised. You will actually plug your existing AC charger cable into the Pod, since no extra charging adapter and cable are included. You plug the charger into the wall outlet and plug the other end of the USB micro cable into the Pod. Note: This Pod will not work if you have a protecive cover around your phone. You will need to remove the cover before attempting to charge the phone. The Pod is great for those who want to charge their phone at bedside so it can be used as an alarm clock. It holds the phone up at a slight angle and automatically switches to clock view. I use my Bold 9700 as my alarm clock. With the clock set to the old flip style, it looks like an old style alarm clock. I have two of these Pods. One I take with me when I travel. I use my USB to USB micro data cable to power the Pod from my laptop computer.




So clearly a very stylish and practical product for use with the Blackberry and is sure to meet the charging needs of users with ease.



If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs