Thursday 18 November 2010

tony parker mistress



tony parker mistress


It's emerged from the father of Brent Barry, Rick, that Tony Parker cheated on Eva Longoria with Brent Barry's ex wife, Erin. Brent Barry and Tony Parker were teammates between 2004 and 2008 and with the news now being widespread acoss teh media, Rick, Brent's father says he will be "Devastated".

Rick Barry also told TMZ that: “I feel horrible for my son. I’m in shock. I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel’s back.” The man also revealed that his son “[Brent] is going to be devastated. I can’t even imagine him going through this … the divorce was hard enough news.”

So horrible news for the ex-teammate of Tony parker and he will be hoping to overcome this tragedy as soon as possible.



If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs