Wednesday 24 November 2010

bluetooth 2.0 dongle



bluetooth 2.0 dongle

Wireless USB 2.4ghz Bluetooth 2.0 Dongle Adapter for Pc Laptop Notebook

Bluetooth enables you to get more of what you want done with it's power. If you want to send files between your computer and any bluetooth-enabled device, such as cell phones, PDAs, printers and headsets you can in a flash. You can also make on-the-fly networks between two computers with Bluetooth.

This simple USB adapter acts as an antenna for your computer, giving it Bluetooth capability. The dongle comes with a full version of BlueSoleil software and drivers. However, the software is not licensed to every type and model of hardware that is capable of using Bluetooth. If the software detects hardware that does not match the license keys it expects, then the software will impose a 5MB data transfer limitation. To overcome that limitation, users must purchase a different version of BlueSoleil software separately. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Amazon customer review: "I've got a Palm Tungsten E2 and a Razr cell phone which have bluetooth capability. I bought this inexpensive little item to use on my Mac computer in one of the USB ports. Now I can transfer photos and video from my cell to the computer and move files and photos in both directions on my Palm. The one drawback is its so tiny its easy to misplace on your desk. It will run on any Mac/PC tower or laptop and at least for Macs it was recognized immediately by the OS and performed perfectly. I might get a second one to keep permanently with my laptop so I don't have to remove it from my desktop computer."

So a very reliable and efficient piece of hardware from Bluetooth which will enable connectivity between computers and other devices.




If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs