Tuesday 23 November 2010

hp mini 110 windows 7



hp mini 110 windows 7

HP Mini 110-1127NR 10.1" Netbook (1.60GHz Intel Atom Processor N270, 1 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 Starter) Pink

The Internet is at the forefront of everybody's life nowadays, keeping you notified of news and developments in the world and with your contacts through email, IMs, RSS feeds, social networking sites and Search. Staying informed requires time shifts with devices such as netbooks.

Powered by energy-efficient Intel Atom processors, the HP Mini 110 is optimized for Web access and can handle standard productivity apps - but is light enough to carry everywhere at just 2.33 lbs. Its LED anti-glare display reduces reflection that can distract from the visual experience, especially when used outside. The 92% of full-size keyboard enables much more efficient and comfortable use than texting (or typing on smartphone keyboards) for most. Windows 7 makes locating and connecting to hotspots easier and faster than ever. The HP Mini 110 is the perfect device for staying productive, informed and in touch.

Amazon customer review: "Small and compact, fits perfectly in my book bag and weighs less than 3lbs. The battery life that I have experienced has been awesome, mine came with a 6-cell battery so I am looking at around 8 hours of battery life, but I haven't timed nor tested this. I read another comment that was posted regarding the size of the netbook with the 6-cell battery in place. I agree that the pictures do not illustrate this, however, we're talking an extra inch...maybe...in height on the backside. A plus to this extra inch is that the netbook now tilts forward which makes it easier for typing, kind of like the little "stilts" underneath a desktop keyboard. FYI, with the 6-cell battery in place it still fits in my caselogic 10.3in case/sleeve that I bought for it.

I have had my netbook for about a week now and I am really enjoying it. It gives me everything I need for school and now I don't have to move around a cumbersome laptop, not to mention the battery life is about 2.5 times longer than most laptops.

Perfect for taking notes in class, working through excel, viewing PowerPoint, and checking email. I plan on putting it in the kitchen when I am done with grad school so my wife and I can store recipes or anything else we may need. With the wireless hook up and the compact size for $350 this netbook is a great addition to your home network.

One thing to remember, most netbooks (if not all) do not have CD/DVD Drives, so loading software such as MS Office will require you to purchase an external Disc Drive, about $100, or you will have to borrow a friend's to load your software. The other option is downloading the desired software program off of the internet and loading the software that way.

*UPDATE* I've had my netbook for a few weeks now and it has proven to be one of the best electronic purchases I have ever made. The ability to type and organize my notes while in class is amazing, I will never go back to taking notes by hand. Also, the independent operating system that you can access without booting up the full windows 7 is phenomenal. It allows me to turn on my computer and be up in running in less than 8 seconds. I can access music, email, pictures, skype, chat, and the internet all from this quick boot-up feature. I simply can't say enough good about this netbook. Pure and simple - A Great Buy!"

So another well recommended netbook from HP which offers efficient display of programs as well as offering a stylish image which is easy on the eye.




If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs