Tuesday 9 November 2010

act scores



act scores


Today students who took their American College testing (ACT) on October 23, can find out how well they did by searching on the ACT score information website. These scores can also be passed on by students to the colleges and scholarship agencies that they wish to associate themselves with.

A mother of an 8 year old and 5 year old said of the tests "I’m not yet thinking about the ACT, but I do have standardized testing on my mind. Coincidentally, yesterday, my 3rd grader came home from school and announced, “I took a big test today, a real test. I had to fill in circles with a pencil.” She seemed quite proud that she had entered the academic big league, but my husband and I were wary of the introduction of standardized tests. I always did well in school, but I always panicked on standardized tests."

So the debate continues on whether standardized tests are the best way to calculate a students intelligence.



If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs