Thursday 11 November 2010

marie osmond son death



marie osmond son death


On today's Oprah Winfrey show the topic is covering the death of Michael Blosil, Marie Osmond’s son with Brian Blosil, and rumours surrounding her son's sexuality and struggles with depression. After their son's death, Marie and Brian issued the following statement “My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time.”

“I’ve been through some tough things in my life, Oprah,” Osmond said. “This is probably the hardest thing I’ve been through. Sorry. I told him, I said, ‘Mike, I’m going to be there Monday and it’s going to be OK.’ But depression doesn’t wait ’til Monday. When I heard him say to me, ‘I have no friends,’ it brought back when I went through depression because (you), you know, really feel so alone,” Osmond tells Oprah. “I’m not a depressed person, but I understand that place, that darkness.”

So a very brave display from the daughter of the Osmond clan who is looking to shed light on rumours regarding her son.



If you like this blog please click below. Thanks.
Top Blogs